Our client are a leading services companies with operations throughout Ireland. They have an immediate requirement for a CommVault Administrator to take up a 5 month daily rate Contract which may be extended.
The role will involve:
• Rapidly develop solutions to problems as required, to include timely restoration of data.
• Monitor and respond to helpdesk calls.
• Carry out Level 3 helpdesk tasks as required
• Liaise with other technical authorities in the Department to provide an integrated approach to the Department’s technologies.
• Report to Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine management/staff, including the IMT team lead as required.
• Provide skills transfer to DAFM staff through regular review meetings and coaching.
• Be able to work in all aspects of a project life cycle from business analysis to implementation and testing.
• Provide accurate documentation as required.
• Work mainly on their own initiative
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong CommVault Simpana administration and support experience
• MCSE certification (not required)
• Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
• Demonstrated ability of working effectively within a team and good communication skills
• 3 PAR experience would be desirable
For full details call Derek Smyth at 01 6621000 or simply apply through the link.