Our client are a leading International company with operations in Dublin.
They have an immediate opportunity for an experienced SAB BA to join as the Lead SCM Architect with responsibilities over change control and providing leadership in process analysis, process and system design, systems development, configuration, testing, implementation and training to support SAP.
The position will entail working with business users and other partners to identify and resolve functional/technical and /or process issues, test and train on system functions, identify, design, and develop system updates in support of business requirements, and assist IT in the overall coordination of system updates, enhancements, etc.
The role requires the incumbent to have hands on SAP and integrated systems configuration capabilities.
• Consults with business to develop understanding of business needs and the priority of those needs related to the applications/SAP modular functions
• Analyzes and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
• Works with application management vendor to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
• Assists in continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance and to provide enhanced functionality.
• Participates in all phases of the project life cycle project identification, feasibility, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
• Applies SDLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
• Develops use cases, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
• Executes test plans and test scripts / cases to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing manufacturing and distribution systems for mid-size to large organizations.
• Strong SAP Technical expertise and experience including:
• Minimum 4 years implementing and/or supporting SAP SCM with experience in multi-plant, multi-company, multi-language, multi-currency in consumer products and/or process manufacturing environments.
• Advanced SAP configuration experience. Experience with ECC 6.0.
• Experience of Interfaces to external systems would be a plus.
• Basic ABAP knowledge would also be beneficial.
• Understanding of the integration points between the modules and their dependencies with SD and FICO.
As a core Business Applications team for the European businesses a level of travel is required with the work (estimated 15-20%).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known and highly successful company. They offer excellent benefits and a generous salary. For further details or to apply, please contact Derek Smyth at 6621000 or simply email your CV through the link.