Senior Cyber & Forensics Expert
About The Company
I am currently working with one of the leading providers of risk analysis services who are currently looking for professional candidates to join their expanding cyber security/risk team as a Senior Cyber & Forensics Expert. You will have will be working within a team, ensuring that all projects are met on time and within budget. A key responsibility will be dealing with clients and ensuring that existing relationships are strengthened and new ones are established.
You will be required to keep up to date on the latest trends in information security and applying innovative ideas to meet client's needs.
What you will need:
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in Information Security
* BSc in a related field such as Compute Science
* Relevant professional certifications CISSP, CEH, SSCP
* Perfect communication skills both written and oral
* Security governance experience
* Experience working with security vulnerabilities, penetration testing, management and governance.
The benefits on offer are very competitive and a continuous career development programme is in place.
This is an excellent full time permanent position for you to progress your career further and get hands on experience in cyber security within a large organisation.
If you interested in this role or any IT Security roles, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015253404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.