.Net Technical Consultant
Our client is an award winning solutions organization that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably the operate globally with offices in Dublin, London, Poland and Australia + USA.This is an exciting opportunity for developers who wish to work with a successful and growing international software company. To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 or more info.
• Configuration of custom Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology
• Translate client business requirements into working features
• Develop expertise in understanding and configuration of the Product
• Create and maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
• Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
• Product installation in test and client environments
• Integration with both internal and external API's
• Data Mapping and data migration/integration
• Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
• Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
• Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
Required Experience & Skills
• 1-2 years of related experience
• .NET/Java experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
• Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
• Experience using XML
• Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc
• Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
• Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.