Principal .Net Engineer
About the company:
Our client is a booming SAAS company using GPS technology and offering exciting products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of their mobile workforces. You will be working on enterprise level systems creating innovative and high performance solutions.If you are a Principal Engineer in .Net looking to further develop your career and broaden your C#/.Net Skills. The role will be hands on and requires extensive experience in .Net and SQL server.
To apply send your CV via the link or call 012449531
• Provide technical leadership to a development team across full SDLC and application stack
• Hands on delivery of working components as part of a team
• Working closely with product and architecture teams to define the technical roadmap required for solution delivery in line with our strategic plan for application decomposition to micro-services
• Ensuring adherence for the team to coding standards and key quality metrics such as unit and automated testing
• Focus on the delivery of software to scale to a large and growing customer base
• 8+ years of professional experience in software design & development of distributed systems with demonstrated experience with .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and 4.5).
• Extensive experience with SQL Server
• Extensive experience with design patterns
• Deep experience with UI technologies and frameworks – e.g. JQuery, Angular and strong experience with HTML & CSS
• GUI design and responsive layouts (HTML, CSS)
• Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (e.g. DDD, REST, SOA, SaaS, web applications)
• Experience with distributed architectures patterns such as micros-services or service bus / event driven asynchronous communication
• Experience with .Net web-service frameworks (Web API, WCF etc.) and the delivery of API’s to service client API’s
• Experience with native mobile technologies or the delivery of API’s to support mobile client applications
• Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools, preferably Test Driven Development.
• Professional experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Kanban
• Broad technical knowledge, ranging from applications to backend systems. Hands on experience with many technologies.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.