UX Researcher – Dublin West – Permanent
Looking for a new challenge in a large, design focused team? My client has the job for you – their specialised design team represents a broad range of disciplines, including UI design, UX design, research and testing for their award winning software as a service. As part of a large American-founded multinational, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the best, with a focus on simple, user centered design.
The company is currently looking for a User Researcher to work closely with the wider design team, carrying out user research and testing and ensuring that the user is placed at the centre of the design process. They offer excellent benefits and a clear progression structure.
• Immerse yourself in the user journey of the company's (and competitor's) products, shaping the experience design and advocating for user-centric design.
• Patricipate in design workshops, guiding the process with the Lead designer through the various stages of the design process, from brief to testing.
• Organise, manage and moderate user testing.
You should have:
• A portfolio demonstrating your research, personas, UX flows, experience maps, wireframes, prototypes and user testing.
• A proven track record in interaction design and wireframing, and the ability to show the process you took from sketches to paper prototypes to low, medium and high fidelity prototypes.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.