Excellent 6 month daily rate contract based in Dublin. Apply today for more info
Project Manager responsibilities
Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of the Outward Reinsurance project as per company change governance methodology
The management & the coordination of key project activities across the project life cycle
• Project planning & estimation
• Resource management
• Project scope
• Requirement documentation
• Project documentation
• Project risk management,
• Project communication
• Change management
• Post-implementation audit reviews
Audit, monitor and lead correction process (if required) to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies
Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, vendor and external parties as required.
• 7 years Project Management experience within the Financial Services Environment.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to Senior Management and vendors.
• Proven track record of successfully leading cross functional projects
• Customer facing experience - taking meetings with customers, providing input to resolve any issues, and driving any actions to completion
• Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
• Uses data and analysis to make decisions and to influence others
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.