The Datapac Service Delivery team has a vacancy for a Technical Services Assistant , based in our Dublin 22 offices. This is a permanent position.
This is an office based role focused on the problem diagnosis and repair of IT devices and control of related workshop stock and equipment. However flexibility required to provide support to field services team as required. It will suit someone starting out on their IT career who may have 1-2 years' experience gained in a technical role and who enjoys working with IT hardware.
- To complete diagnostics, troubleshooting and break/fix repair work on IT hardware such as laptops/printers/PC's and Servers etc.
- Deployment of images to PC/Laptops and upgrading
- Maintain control of workshop stock and equipment
- Logistics and asset management of customer orders
- Keep calls up to date using call management systems
- Deal with all calls coming into the workshop
- To offer support to the field services team as required
- To undertake documentation and administration activities as required
- To demonstrate exceptional customer service in customer interactions
- To represent Datapac in a professional manner and consistent with its brand
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good working knowledge of computer hardware in general
- Good knowledge of windows operating systems and software
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- Full drivers licence
- Should be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Willingness to learn new things
- Professional approach
- Self motivated and energetic
- Good attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send us through your CV with cover note. Datapac offers great training and career development opportunities.
NOTE: You may be invited to complete a Video Interview as part of the selection process for this role.