We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about cyber security and is keen to demonstrate it.
Do you want to work with some of the Best in the Cybersecurity Space, you will learn and grow your skills from great mentors. Great benefits including Health, Pension, Courses, Traning and Development in Public Speaking, Bonus and a great Holidays package.
The Cybersecurity Analyst will work collaboratively with our client's team and their Consulting partners. The candidate will run risk assessments, develop appropriate information security policies, standards and reports for clients. They will also be a key member of our Red Team, with a focus on penetration testing and vulnerability assessments. They will be involved with work across a wide range of complex technical environments, in client organisations ranging from small indigenous companies to large multinationals.
You will need 3-5 years experience in Cybersecurity
Core responsibilities of the Cybersecurity Analyst:
- Conduct security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform ISO27001 assessments, gap analysis and reviews
- Conduct application and infrastructure penetration tests together with social engineering tests
- Prepare assessment reports including remedial recommendations
- Create and maintain supporting project documentation
- Audit and assessments client systems against international standards such as ISO27001
Core skills of the Cybersecurity Analyst:
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Holds a degree in a related discipline, and a security qualification is preferable
- Good technical skills – particularly penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, forensics and troubleshooting
- Works well and flexibly, to meet deadlines and budgets
- Works on own initiative, as well as within a team
- Availability to travel internationally