PFH is looking to recruit a Senior Java Developer for an exciting technology company based in the heart of Dublin city centre!
· Designing and delivering new and reusable features in an agile, test driven development environment.
· Develop flexible RESTful services (Spring MVC, Spring Data)
· Facilitating automated deployment of server components in a variety of manners, including standalone tomcat container, embedded tomcat and NodeJS environments
· Delivering the best code to the highest coding standards through carrying out constant code reviews and demonstrating excellent attention to details.
· Be involved in the test automation process using Cucumber.
· Be involved in the coaching of newer developers through code reviews and offering white-boarding sessions.
· Be that person who gets involved at a team level on designing and implementing solutions
Skills and Experience:
· Have a minimum of 5+ years (post-graduation) Java development experience
· Happy working in a fast-paced, driven agile environment.
· Solid experience in latest Java server side development essential (Java 7 or 8)
· Strong Database knowledge in either SQL or ideally NoSQL (e.g. Mongo)
· Exposure to web development technologies would be a distinct advantage
· Good understanding of usability principles, particularly as applied to mobile devices
Benefits on offer:
· Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
· Performance related bonuses
· Paid for private healthcare
· Work from home arrangements and flexible start time
· Training and development including support for conferences and events, certification etc
· The little things (such as tax saver travel card, secure bike parking, free coffee, fruit and cereal, active sports & social club etc.)
If you are interested in this Java job or any other Java Jobs advertised with PFH please email your CV to Claire McGonigle at firstname.lastname@example.org