We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to assist in the design and development of new internal and external web based systems to support our rapidly growing business. The successful Business Analyst will work closely with a range of people across the organisation to elicit business requirements, analyse these requirements and clarifying any uncertainties; with a view to producing clear and concise specification documents for our internal and external development teams. This role will offer the successful candidate with a unique opportunity to be involved from the early stages in multiple exciting web-based projects.
• Gathering, validating and managing business requirements from multiple teams.
• Translating business requirements into clear and concise specification documents in collaboration with internal business users, IT colleagues and 3rd party service/software suppliers.
• Producing clear flow diagrams and wireframes for inclusion within specification documents.
• Testing the developed systems against requirements to ensure that the delivered system is fit for purpose/specified intended use.
• Liaising with internal and external software development teams to clarify development requirements.
• Working with business teams to map existing business processes and define new business processes and workflows.
• Working simultaneously on different assignments with varying degrees of complexity.
• Bachelor's degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
• 3+ years commercial Business Analyst experience.
• You will need to show initiative and drive projects forward.
• Experience in analysing and documenting end to end business process flows.
• Proven experience in defining and documenting business requirements.
• Innovative in approach to work, process design and problem solving.
• Results driven with a penchant for planning, seeking feedback and valuing the user experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage own time to deliver results.
• Documenting and maintaining project requirements, specification documents and general documentation in Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other equivalent IT tools.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.