Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst for an initial six month contract role (rolling contract) within the financial services sector in the mid-west region.
The successful candidate will engage with clients across all stages of the Project Lifecycle – Requirements gathering, Mapping processes, Solution architecture & Design through to development, UAT and deployment. This person will join a team responsible for assessing, designing & developing varying business change projects (Technology, Operating models, Strategies etc.) across the Customers Services operations departments.
- Develop improvements to existing processes to deliver improved business performance & effectiveness.
- Analyse baseline data on operational performance; identify opportunities for improvements & demonstrate benefits.
- Build & maintain effective relationships with project stakeholders, influencing them to achieve the desired outcome & create the necessary level of commitment to the success of the project.
- Complete business diagnostic analysis to document business models in relation to service, process, people, inputs, technology etc.
- Conduct business improvement reviews by partnering with leaders, process owners & project teams to identify strategically relevant improvement opportunities & convert those opportunities into successfully completed projects using change management.
- Prepare & facilitate workshops, collate outputs & progress relevant issues appropriately.
- 5+ years’ experience in a business analyst role
- 3-5 years of Financial Services change exp.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Experience of working with multiple technology solutions.
- Experience of process modelling with tools such as ARIS, Blueworks & MS Visio.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including facilitation.
- Ability to process & interpret complex data with a high level of numerical literacy.
- Multinational / Multi jurisdiction project experience
- Gathering requirements / negotiations on scope
- Change Management experience / training program development
- Financial Services experience / regulated environment in the financial sector
- B2B / B2C project experience in a Java / Oracle backend stack technology stack
- Exposure to SQL querying capability
- Agile / SDLC experience
- Strong communications both verbal and oral