IT Security Manager - Dublin
An opportunity has arisen within my clients' IT department to come on board as an IT Security Manager. The IT Security Manager will report directly to the Head of IT Security and the correct individual will have a strong understanding of IT Security and be a technical expert in this field.
You will be primarily responsible for the IT Security needs which will encompass compliance, risk, security and audit. You will be working with a number of technical teams and assisting in the development of the overall security posture of the organisation.
As an IT Security Manager you will:
* Develop and implement a full security plan that will cover security, risk, compliance and processes.
* Implement an ISMS strategy to support overall business needs
* Work alongside the head of IT Security assisting in the security and IT controls
* Continuous monitoring of security risks and implementing best practice to reduce further incidents
* Maintain an up to date knowledge on all aspects of IT Security to include Data Protection, PCI etc
* Constant management of IT Risk profile and vulnerability management of the organisation
What you will have:
* 7+ years experience in IT Security
* Experience working and managing technical IT needs along with that of the business
* Relevant professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar
* Background in developing an IT Security posture within medium to large scale organisations
* Incident response and mitigation exposure
* Strong documentation skills
* Understanding of technical terminology such as Servers, Data Centres and Disaster Recovery Plans, Identity, and Access Management, Pen Testing & Vulnerability Management
* Experience in some if not all areas, such as systems administration; client Operating Systems knowledge; Virtualization experience; Vulnerability Management
This is an excellent full time permanent position for you to progress your career further and get hands on experience in developing an IT Security posture within a large organisation.
If you interested in this role or any IT Security roles, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015253404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.