Infrastructure Architect – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Infrastructure Architect, Contract, Dublin City Centre
Infrastructure Architect Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Architect with experience in Apache Cassandra and KAFKA for an initial 6 – 12 month contract role. The successful candidate will join a team of Solution Architects and Engineers.
· Supporting and managing IT Infrastructure
· Ensuring systems designed are aligned to agreed infrastructure architectural principles
· Leading service performance escalation with the service provider to conclusion
· Be technical platform owner for hardware and software environments
· Assist Vendor management team
What you need:
· 5+ years’ experience of Strategic Technologies Design, Implementation and Support
· Experience in:
o Apache KAFKA
o Apache Cassandra
What’s on offer:
· Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Keith on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.