itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading financial services company, in the hiring of an Identity and Access Management Support Engineer to provide support and continuous improvement on IAM tools, technologies, policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for the suite of Identity and Access Management, Single Sign On, User Access and Federated Identity tools and related middleware and support the integration of IAM technologies in the existing infrastructure architecture and in production environments.
Among your responsibilities will be supporting the tools in production environments; ensuring that the highest levels of security compliance are met and adhered to; that SLA's are effectively managed; ensuring effective delivery from key vendors; managing stakeholder expectations and supporting the user base during enhancements and changes to the systems.
You should have experience and skills in the following areas and disciplines:
* Third level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline
* In-depth experience with IAM, Single Sign On, User Access and Federated Identity tools, in particular Oracle Identity Manager, SailPoint and/or Siteminder
* A minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role supporting IAM technologies in an enterprise grade environment
* Knowledge of Software Development and SDLC and development methodologies and processes, including Agile/Scrum
* Experience working in an ITIL aligned environment
* Knowledge of Unix/Linux server technologies and middleware
* Strong familiarity within ITSM, including knowledge of concepts such as Change, Release, Problem and Incident Management
* Experience with ticketing tools such as Remedy and/or ServiceNow
* Development and management of SLAs
* Incident reporting and management
* Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management
This is an integral security role within the organization with strong career progression opportunities and highly competitive remuneration and benefits package. If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly at or call 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.