Job Title: Junior Software Developer
An exciting new job opportunity has opened up in Limerick City for a Junior Software Developer to join an ever expanding technology solutions provider as they enjoy continued success around the world.
You will join a knowledgeable team and gain strong support while you develop your career in this varied role. Primarily, you will be involved with developing new features, finding and isolating problems as well as supporting test automation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to carve out their career within a large multinational environment.
Junior Software Developer Requirements:
* 1+ years of professional Software Development
* Honours Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Electronic Engineering
* Good knowledge of C/C++ programming with good embedded debugging skills
* Excellent analytical skills and an ability to cope with ambiguity and change
* Experience in the full software development cycle within a project based environment
* Able to use debuggers, protocol analysers and logic analysers
* Experience with modern 32bit processors / microcontrollers e.g. ARM and their toolchains
* Self-starter with excellent communication and documentation skills and with the ability to work unaided
If you're interested in this Junior Software Developer job opportunity just apply below or send an email to express your interest!