Level 2 IT Engineer
Due to company expansion, my client, one of Ireland's leading IT services providers are currently seeking to hire an experienced individual to join their IT team as a Level 2 IT Engineer.
Your main responsibility will be to deal with level 2 escalations supporting the client needs across the country. This is a full time permanent position that will be reporting directly to the Technical Manager.
You will be responsible for dealing with and solving the clients requests. Elements of this job will require you to work in high pressure situations associated within a helpdesk environment and require you to have excellent personal skills.
You will be solving a number of technical issues relating to office PC's and server operating systems, Office 365 email, printers, network software, backup devices, internet connections etc.
What you need:
* Strong English communication skills and residing in Ireland
* At 3 years' experience in a similar position
* Windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016
* Strong understanding of Active Directory
* Good knowledge of firewalls, routers, VPN's, LAN, WAN, IP routing and other networking technologies
* Backup and storage knowledge
* Virtualisation with Hyper V
* Relevant computer degree seen as an advantage
* Microsoft & cisco accreditations are a distinct advantage (MCSA, MCSE, MSCD, CCNA)
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for the correct candidate to join a well established company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an expanding IT Team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Level 2 IT Engineering role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Ireland, Helpdesk Engineer, Windows, Servers, Storage, Security, Backups, Software, Active Directory, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN, LAN, WAN, IP Routing, Networking, MCSA, MCSE, Exchange, VMWare
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.