itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading global financial services company in the hiring of a Mail and Messaging Service Delivery Manager, the successful applicant will ensure that the Exchange and Skype service meets business requirements and is continuously improved, and that problems with the day-to-day delivery of services are minimized. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
* Managing the day to day Mail and Messaging service which is delivered via Office 365 (Exchange On line and Skype for Business on line). Experience of managing an Office 365 service is essential.
* Knowledge of Exchange, Skype for Business and Lotus Notes / Domino on premise will be advantageous.
* Play a key role on Mail and Messaging transformation projects and review and feedback on service related documents.
* Participate on problem / incident resolution calls to represent the service and understand the business impact that problems may have.
* Assist in resolving issues and escalations related to the service performance.
* May be called upon to participate in major incident/outage calls at any time of day or night
* Ensures root cause analysis of incidents is performed and agreed remediation actions are implemented by the supplier
* Implementation and maintenance of global standards for processes, toolsets and methodologies and provide leadership function for new service and service improvement initiatives as required
* Manage Global Delivery of specific IT services relating to the IT Workplace and Mobility scope
Your skills and experience:
* Demonstrable detailed experience of managing a large scale e-mail service hosted on Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
* Experience of Active Directory and Azure AD.
* Experience of migrations to Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 or Active Directory
* Extensive experience in Information Technology industry operating in a Global organisation at a Service Delivery level with outsourced vendor management.
* Experience of Mail and Messaging projects and major change activity such as migrating to a Microsoft Exchange environment, version upgrades and rollouts including local replicas, quotas and archiving.
* Relevant University Degree or equivalent
* ITIL fundamentals
For further information, please feel free to contact us or apply here. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence. itContracting is Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals. Please be advised you will receive a semi-automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.