My client is a flourishing International SME based in Dublin. As part of an existing large-scale project initiative they are seeking an experienced Firmware Engineer to join the team on an initial 6-month contract basis.
This role seeks a Linux expert who will be tasked with developing and maintaining firmware modules in an Embedded Linux Environment.
Key Experience and Competencies:
* 4+ years working in Linux development environment
* Experience of embedded Linux variants, Linux Configuration, Linux Driver Development, Linux Shell Scripting,
* Fluency in C programming on Linux and some experience in C++
* Experience with U-Boot and Buildroot
* Working with ARM Microcontrollers
* Security/Encryption technologies
* Experience with source control systems
If this is something that you would be interested to hear more about, and you will be available to take up a new contract on short notice please click the link to apply and/or call Reperio and ask for Ebony to discuss in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.