IT Security Engineer
An opportunity has opened for an experienced individual to join a leading managed services provider as an IT Security Engineer. The position is for a mid to senior level engineer that wants to build on their existing knowledge and gain exposure to some of the latest technologies.
As an IT Security Engineer you will joining an already established team, becoming a key player in delivering client IT projects and Cyber Security needs.
You will also be required to partake in the mentoring of junior engineers and also assist in the evaluation of emerging technologies that could be used to help better client needs.
Salary will be dependent on experience but you will also have access to a performance bonus, pension contributions, company vehicle, laptop & phone.
As an IT Security Engineer you will have:
* A number of years experience working as an IT Engineer, Security Engineer or Network Security Engineer and have experience delivery security based projects
* Firewall design, installation and maintainence with a number of vendors e.g.Fortinet
* Both wired and wireless network design and maintenance
* Virtualisation experience with Hyper V and Vmware
* Experience working in a cloud based environment
* Desire to continuously improve and better yourself
* Relevant cyber security tech background
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills
* Full clean drivers licence
This is an excellent full time permanent opportunity for an experienced individual to join a very strong managed services company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Security Engineering role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 for more information.
Keywords: IT Security, Ireland, Security, IT Engineer, Network Security, IPS/IDS, Cyber Security, Firewalls, Networking, Design, Hyper V, Vmware, Cloud
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.