itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading global financial services company, in the hiring of a Network Security Engineer to manage and maintain the day to day security operations and system change lifecycle for IP Address Management and DNS (DDI DNS, DHCP, IP Management). This is a permanent role in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be working with the Senior Security Engineer managing and maintaining the configuration/ availability and system lifecycle of all key DNS, DHCP and IPAM devices globally. Respond to incident escalation requirements from security tools and support SOC functions in region
* IPAM policy maintenance
* Monitoring and response device health
* manage the various tasks associated with IP address management (IPAM), as well as DNS and DHCP services management across the company network.
* Provide proactive fault management and vendor engagement
* Operate and maintain IPAM tools within the Security Response responsibility
* Device Access Control implementation and support
* Experience with Security Assessments
Candidate must have high attention to detail, be well organized and be a self-starter. Also, must be able to work with limited to moderate direct supervision.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Technology services team in a major multinational with very strong career progression and remuneration. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Michal in itContracting on +353 1 4396811.