FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a number of new Lead Software Engineer roles at varying levels with our client a leading company in Limerick. We have roles from Software Engineer to Senior Software Engineer to Lead Software Engineer.
Role outline:As part of a cross functional project team the Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for assessing product issues and quickly applying the best solutions for software, networking configuration, instrumentation and workflow issues. You will have exposure to a full software development lifecycle. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a global business.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in software development
* A minimum of 3 years' experience with C# - ASP.NET MVC development
* Experience with HTML and CSS
* Experience with databases such as MS SQL Server
* Experience with Entity Framework and/or LINQ
* Experience developing Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful Interfaces
* Action oriented with a focus on results
* Demonstrated positive work ethic with a strong commitment to achieving project goals
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
* Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
To apply for this exciting Lead Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Our client will sponsor permits.