Our client, is a global provider of information and tools for its users situated in 66 countries. The company objective is to assist their client partners with the technology and challenges of a changing market.
They require a QA Engineer at least 2 years' experience in software development, testing principles, methods, and processes.
This permanent role will be based in Dublin, responsible for maintaining and enhancing the client's product suite.
Job ID: BBBH10674
What will you be doing?
* Generate systems that ensure products are to spec, performant, and exceed customer expectation.
* Create and maintain the testing frameworks.
* Support testing approaches.
* Work with the cross functional agile team, developing processes.
* Provide quality to all phases of the software development process.
Do you have the right experience for this role?
At least 2 years relevant experience is needed as well as:
* Familiar testing principles, methods, and processes and how it can be applied to an agile development environment.
* Degree educated in a related field.
* Good knowledge of Java or Scala, or other languages.
* Experience in the following is an advantage: Cucumber, Spring, Junit, Gatlin, JMeter, Testrail, Tomcat, Postgres, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven.
* Experience testing JVM based applications.
* Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
* Proficient with Unix system essentials.
* Advanced communication skills.
* A good understanding of REST APIs and web services.
* Knowledge of configuration management systems.
What are the perks?
* Excellent salary and benefits.
* Fun and supportive work environment.
* Employee acknowledgement and employee promotions.
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
Job ID: BBBH10674