PFH are looking to recruit an IT Systems Engineer to be based in a Dublin Pharma Client.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT Engineer who is personable, presentable candidate who is keen to develop their technical knowledge.
- Work as part of the IT team.
- Design, Develop Build and Test the upgraded manufacturing control system in a virtualised environment.
- Configure, Install and Test network switches.
- Work with local teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues using root cause analysis tools.
- Ensure all project related SOP’s and other documentation is current and compliant under cGMP conditions.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a Technical role, coupled with a Degree in IT.
- A Diploma in the above disciplines will also be considered if you have over 3 years’ experience in a similar technical role.
- Must have demonstrated experience in System Build or IT administration.
- Experience working in a regulated GMP environment a MUST!
If you are interested in this IT Systems Engineer job or any other IT Systems Engineer Jobs advertised with PFH please email your CV to email@example.com