Salesforce Application Support Analyst
Immediate opportunity to work in a European Data Hub for an experienced Application Support / DevOps Engineer, based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will have 3 years' relevant experience in application development / maintenance / support and must have significant expertise in Salesforce Application Support and Administration. This permanent role joining an existing Salesforce Applications team will include supporting and maintaining Salesforce Application components, while developing and implementing application changes.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10539
What are the key qualifications for this role?
* At least 3 years' relevant experience in application development or application maintenance/support/DevOps.
* Degree educated in a related field.
* Knowledge of Salesforce administration, Salesforce force.com configuration, programming, incl. SOA and web-service interfaces, Sales and Service Cloud Components, etc.
* Excellent customer service skills with working knowledge of standards and procedures.
* A track-record in managing demands and workloads.
* A good understanding of current and emerging trends.
* Capable of liaising with other teams/ individuals, providing customer support and advise.
* Must be flexible for occasional out of hours cover.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes
* Familiarity with LAN, WAN and Operating systems would be an advantage.
What would a general day involve?
* Proactive identification and management of potential problems / reliability / performance issues.
* Root cause analysis and resolution of SLA incidents.
* Address (review, analyse, design, develop and deliver) on Salesforce Application business user requests.
* Draft and maintain support documentation within company standards.
* Create solutions, resolving problems and improving performance.
* Generate application test plans, documentation and conduct testing.
* Implement a pro-active approach to ensuring the reliability and availability of the Salesforce Application.
* Offer flexible support & advice to other development & support teams internally & externally.
* Comply and adhere to all key processes.
* Oversee administrative duties, such as Clarity and LanDesk ticket documentation.
What are the benefits with this role?
* Excellent Remuneration.
* The opportunity of working with a global organization of over 5000 + business users.
* Free parking.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10539