Senior Manager IT Governance
An excellent opportunity has opened up in my clients IT department for a Senior Manager IT Governance to join their expanding team. The client's needs are focused on the upcoming GDPR and the correct individual will be primarily responsible for driving this project along with the general Data Protection programmes.
The correct individual will have a significant impact on the direction of the IT Security, GDPR and Data Protection initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Manager IT Governance:
* Take on the role as Data Protection Officer
* Drive the up coming GDPR programme
* Work with Senior IT colleagues, including the CTO to ensure projects are on time and within budget
* Lead IT Teams with particular areas of specialties such as GDPR, IT Security, Risk & Compliance, Business Continuity Planning
* Assist in the delivery of IT needs against that of the organisation
* Take a lead role in IT annual budget
* Continuous development of working relationships across all areas of the organisation.
As a Senior IT Manager Governance you will have:
* At least 7 years of proven Data Protection/Compliance management experience
* Knowledge and understanding of Data Protection laws within Ireland
* Data Protection certifications are seen as an advantage
* Experience to IT frameworks such as COBIT/ITIL
* Strong Project Management experience within large scale organizations such as €6-10 annually would be helpful
* Management experience within large scale IT departments
* Experience within a regulated environment
* Relevant certifications CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2 etc
This is an excellent full time permanent opportunity for a senior individual to join a very well established company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Manager IT Governance role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 for more information.
IT Security, Senior Manager, Senior, GDPR, Compliance, Governance, COBIT, ITIL, Data Protection, IT, Project Management
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.