Our client, a leading Medical Devices company in Limerick is looking for a talented, experienced and driven Senior Software Engineer to work as part of a cross functional project team. You will have exposure to the full software development lifecycle and as part of a growing team, you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge, challenge yourself and develop your career within an exciting global business!
* The Senior Software Engineer must have industry experience within a Software environment, as well as a proven track record of working within a team
* You must have an ability to work well with customer service technical staff to identify and document issues and the associated solutions
* Be able to demonstrate proper coding techniques including maintainability, reuse, unit testing, and commenting, driving standards within the team
* To develop automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria
* As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be applying your software engineering prowess to the development of complex electro/mechanical instruments that will have a real effect on people's lives
* Experience in the Medical Devices Sector is not essential, however exposure to debugging complex software systems and experience in a controlled environment would be highly desirable.
* You should have a clear understanding of design control preferably within a highly regulated or process oriented environment.
* You must hold a relevant degree, or equivalent, and exhibit core experience of Object Oriented Design, Object Oriented Programming and C#/.NET .
* Experience with serial protocols (rs232, rs485, rs422) and TCP/IP and socket development and knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
* Ideally you will be a forward -thinking, confident individual who thrives within a team and needs limited daily direction.
* The Senior Software Engineer role requires five years' experience in a Software role.
C#, .NET, Software Developer, Lead Software Engineer, Object Oriented Design, Degree, Medical Devices, HTML, SQL, Entity Framework
To apply for this exciting Senior Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Our client will sponsor permits. FRS have a huge volume of IT roles across the country especially in Software Development and across all languages. If you are looking for work across any area of IT, please do send me your cv and we will endeavour to help!