IT Systems Administrator
Westmeath, Co Westmeath (with potential overseas travel)
€Excellent DOE Plus Superb Benefits
Looking for the opportunity to travel, work with cutting-edge systems and develop your IT career? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client utilises the world’s latest technologies to provide innovative technical plastic moulding solutions to the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. They are now looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team.
No matter what your role is in the business, you’ll be encouraged to develop and grow in your career. Supported by a friendly team, you’ll be provided with a challenging and interesting workload, and will receive the tools you need to do a great job.
What’s more, you will have the opportunity to travel and support our client’s overseas IT Team, meaning you can see more of the world whilst you work.
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will ensure that our client’s ICT infrastructure operates at peak performance.
Reporting to the Group Director of IT, you will administer all systems and proactively improve internal processes.
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain PCs and laptops, mobiles, wireless scanners, multifunction printers, servers, switches, access points and video conference systems
- Support software solutions, including VMware, Veeam, Symantec Backup Exec and IQMS MRP
- Provide on-site training and assistance for all new and existing employees
- Identify new business needs and propose and implement solutions to improve operations
To be considered, you will need at least two years’ experience as an IT systems administrator, including experience of the following:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2016
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Virtualisation technology, VMware and ESX 5 and up
- Back Exec, Veeam and Azure disaster recovery technologies
- Office 365, Exchange, Skype, Groups, Teams, 2 Factor Authentication
- LAN/WANS/VLANS and the ability to perform troubleshooting
A degree (or equivalent) in computer science or an IT related discipline is also essential.
Self-motivated and pragmatic, as an IT Systems Administrator, you’ll have strong prioritisation and time-management skills. The ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing requirements is also key.
To apply for the role of IT Systems Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Systems Administrator, System Administrator, SysAdmin, IT Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, IT.