Service Delivery Manager
Our client are in a growth phase and are now seeking an individual to come in, assess where we are and work with senior management to define and improve overall service delivery. They are looking for someone coming from a similar role and with a proven track record who doesn't have to be from the Managed Services Space but definitely should have worked in an ICT Service Delivery model role.
There is a service team of 6 internally which will grow to approx. 20 in the next 3 years, with an external service fulfillment arm of 30-40 used for specific project delivery.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Service Delivery Management:
* Extensive background experience in the Service Delivery Area within the ICT.
* Minimum 4-5 years' experience.
* Standardise & improve process maturity, aligning to ITIL standards.
* SLAs / Review, improve and approve technical SLA reports for internal & external parties.
* Act as an escalation point / Review root cause analysis & track actions to closure including customer responses.
* Manage operational service delivery to the business, ensure service levels & KPI's are correctly identified and communicated.
* Regular service reviews & incident, problem & change management communications are conducted.
* Manage a growing technical team and ensure effectiveness, efficiency and attention to detail.
* Technical resource scheduling (Service Delivery & Project Delivery).
* Mentor team members - Identify key strengths, foster an excellent working environment and encourage consistent personal development.
* Strive for end-user satisfaction, develop service improvement programs aswell as escalation & complaint management. This should be based on end user feedback.
* Service, trends, costs & improvement plans reviewed with the department heads.
Demand Management (IT operational):
* Be aware of strategic growth plans and consider resource planning.
* Identify new platforms, process or services that aid in improved service delivery.
* Identify the process, skillsets and timeframes when introducing new service offerings.
* Engages with projects delivery team to ensure all key deliverables have been identified and delivered.
* Ensure technical team's handover between other departments effectively.
* Ensure knowledge transfer occurs and correct documentation is defined and delivered.
* Ensure customer satisfaction is paramount.
In addition, the following attributes must be instilled and demonstrated by the team:
* Openness - respond to challenges from customers and supplier with open and honest answers, provide regular and timely feedback
* Proactive - work with stakeholders to make things happen, driving activities to resolution and engaging SI colleagues where needed to deliver the desired result
* Fairness - all stakeholders, suppliers and internal partners are to be treated in the same consistent manner at all times
* Diligence - ensuring that tasks are completed to the highest standards or quality at all times
* Collaboration - working with all stakeholders to provide options, drive reuse and sharing and facilitating communications
* Firmness - knowing when to say 'no' to our Customers' demands when they are out of policy or procedure.
* Customer Outcomes & Excellence - above all focus on the effect that all actions have on the end customer (business users) and ensuring that all decisions but the availability and reliability of the service first.