Our client has an immediate permanent position for a Solutions Architect, based in Sandyford, Dublin. The successful candidate will provide the technical goals, the vision and the design for each solution, working directly with the business from project inception to support handover to ensure that business problems are solved and not augmented by the project.
Job Reference: BBBH10179
What does the Company do?
Our client is a global services company with business operations in the US, Canada, South America, Australia and Europe who have recently established a centre of software development, innovation and support in Sandyford. Their focus is to provide a state of the art platform to their global businesses, delivering stable, efficient systems to customers, retiring legacy applications and transitioning to more modern technologies.
Why would you be interested in this role?
* Strong potential for future / short term promotion (Director Delivery & Support or Director Shared Services).
* As this is a young Software Development & Delivery Centre this is a key opportunity to establish the Solutions Architect function from scratch.
* Opportunity to develop your business analysis skills.
What are the core duties?
* Develop, design and estimate solutions.
* Design application architecture and present and document.
* Oversee incremental and master design documentation.
* Manage and guide development teams, conducting code and design analysis.
* Supervise unit testing and build reporting, working with DevOps.
* Implement technical standards for design, code and unit testing.
* Contribute to stand-ups and technical decisions.
* Outline design patterns, framework and standards definition
* Conduct an Architectural Review Board to assess project designs and approving new technologies.
* Conduct Proof of Concept work on new technology.
What experience do you need to get this job?
* At least 5 years practical experience in enterprise/solution architecture and direct business interaction in designing technical solutions.
* Direct experience in an Agile environment and with Linux.
* Demonstrable knowledge giving providing direction and monitoring an offshore development team.
* Familar designing process and building an architectural practice
* Advanced understanding of Continuous Integration environments/technology
Personal Attributes: Resourceful, quick-thinking, analytical, with strong communication skills able to drive successful outcomes.
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
Job Reference: BBBH10179