Application Support Analyst required for well-known Irish multinational based in Kilkenny.
The successful Application Support Analyst will provide onsite support to internal users across EMEA.
Why would I want to become an Application Support Analyst?
- Excellent salary and benefits package
· Fantastic career opportunities in Ireland
What will I be doing?
- Provide Application support to Business Units that run a wider variety of different Applications, most notably SAP, JDA and Business Objects
- Assist in the on-going support of new functionality in the Glanbia Applications model;
- Assisting in the support of the interface environment between various Applications in the IT Systems environment
- Liaise with programmers to bring any problems to a resolution.
- Document solutions to ensure that repeat incidents can be quickly resolved.
- Provide Training where necessary to Users
What do I need to get this job?
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in Business or IT.
- Experience or exposure to application support such as JDA or Business Objects.
- SAP ERP experience is desirable , other ERP experience will also be considered
- Experience in an area of Supply Chain/Customer Service