Our client is looking for a creative & talented Software Engineer with a passion for innovation. We are looking for someone has both the technical skill and personal drive to develop Software for complex electro/mechanical instruments that will have a real effect on people's lives.
If you are a driven and adaptive Software Engineer who is self-motivated and enjoys working as part of a dynamic team, please apply!
* The position of Software Engineer requires you to innovate at all levels of software life-cycle.
* You must translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; be forward thinking and aware of the possible risks in order to mitigate them and develop automated unit test cases so that the software will meet the design criteria.
* For the position of Software Engineer, experience in the Medical Devices Sector, while not essential, is desirable.
* You should have a clear understanding of design control ideally within a highly regulated or process oriented environment.
* You must hold a relevant Third Level degree.
* You must be able to exhibit core experience of Object Oriented Design, Object Oriented Programming and C#, .NET and C++.
* Ideally you will be a forward -thinking, confident individual who thrives within a team and needs limited daily direction.
C#, .NET, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Object Oriented Design, Degree, Medical Devices, HTML, SQL, Entity Framework
To apply for this exciting Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Our client will sponsor permits. FRS have a huge volume of IT roles across the country especially in Software Development and across all languages. If you are looking for work across any area of IT, please do send me your cv and we will endeavour to help!