Senior Embedded (C/C++) Software Engineer
We have a new opening for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer in Dublin. We want to hear from candidates who are enthusiastic and ambitious about working in a dynamic and vibrant growing company.
You’ll be working as part of their design and development team, where you’ll be designing new parts of their commercially deployed hardware and software system. You’ll be expert at specifying, designing, coding and testing embedded software.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You should at least five years’ experience working in firmware or embedded systems environments using Linux
• You should be a C and C++ expert with preferably some exposure to assembler
• You should be comfortable working with and understanding design patterns, and complex & abstract concepts
• You should have some experience in Poky, Angstrom/OpenEmbedded or other yocto project
• It’s an advantage if you have Digital Signal Processing (DSP) experience
• You should have experience working with Scrum/Agile methodologies
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciple