SAP Project Manager
* Manage the set-up and implementation of a number of business systems projects for the organisations business units.
* Ensure the successful delivery of projects within deadline and within budget, while ensuring that the deliverables meet the underlying business case.
* Lead and manage project teams from Initiation through Go-live.
* Create and manage project plans ensuring appropriate feedback and buy-in from all functional groups.
* Proactively assess project issues and facilitate mitigation plan to ensure project success.
* Present status updates and report on potential issues and mitigation plans to steering group.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Business or Engineering).
* At least seven years' experience (primarily in an SAP environment) of successfully managing complex projects involving significant business change including managing a minimum of 4 full cycle business applications projects involving significant business change.
* Able to act as business change manager as well as project manager.
* In-depth knowledge and practical experience of a best -practice project management methodology. PMP certification an advantage.
* Experience of dealing with and managing third-party consultants in a project implementation
* Strong people management skills.
* Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Experience in addressing key business issues with IT solutions.
* Commercially focused.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.