The successful Frontend Developer will be assisting with the migration of the current platform to a new modern platform, built with RESTful services and Angular.
This is a unique opportunity to play a core role in a small but growing cross-functional team, actively contributing to the redesign of the platform as well as working on complex projects, developing software systems for high visibility applications.
* 2-3 years' Angular experience ESSENTIAL
* Unit testing experience, either Protractor, Jasmine or Mocha
* Agile experience or knowledge of agile best practises
* JSON and Bootstrap experience
* Computer Science Degree or similar required
* Fluency in English
* Ability to work independently and as a good team player
This is an extremely rewarding role for the successful Frontend Developer. You need to have a high attention to detail and be very focused on ensuring a good standard of code as code quality is very important within this company.
If you think this role sounds like you, or if you would like more information about this position, send your cv to email@example.com
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.