Application Support Engineer
Permanent job based in West Dublin, Ireland
Job Ref: BBBH10627
Allen Recruitment is assisting a leading Irish-owned software house (based in Dublin 15), source an Application Support Engineer for their Applications Implementation and Training team.
The successful Application Support Engineer will be responsible for providing training and support to a range of international clients. Some of the training and application implementation will be provided remotely, however, there will also be a need for frequent travel to client sites (abroad) for onsite training, application support and upgrade
installations. Travel will include frequent trips to the UK and Europe (and infrequent trips to USA and Canada).
Why would I want to join this company?
* Excellent salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, canteen, share options and more
* Overseas travel (expenses paid)
* Fantastic career opportunities in Ireland and overseas
What will I be doing?
* Provide remote application and technical support to clients
* Provide on-site training to international customers (e.g. clients sites in UK, Europe, USA, Canada)
* Installation of software application on international customer sites
* Provide Technical Support to clients from Dublin HQ
What do I need to get this job?
* Previous experience in Technical or Application Support
* Bachelors (Honours) Level Degree in IT (2.1 or higher)
* Strong SQL (Scripting)
* Full Clean Driver's License
* Freedom to travel and work across the EU zone without restrictions
* Willingness to travel overseas (sometimes for up to a week at a time)
* Excellent communication skills
What does the Company do?
Develops, sells and supports leading software product
Has offices in Ireland, UK, Europe, USA and Canada
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!