Network Project Manager
Our client is a multinational IT company, who are at the fore front of providing hardware components as well as software and related services to its consumers. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture, with offices in West Dublin.
Right now; they require a Network Project Manager (immediate opportunity).
Suitable applicants will be CCNA/CCNP qualified with Project Management skills.
Excellent communication and leadership abilities are essential.
This will be Initially fixed term contract up to December 2017 (however, there is scope for the role to extend out to 12-18 months).
Job ID: BBBH10595
What will the role involve?
* Oversee a global network security project across 8 sites in Europe and America.
* Track the network resources on remote sites to ensure all network related tasks are carried out efficiently.
* Ensure network related tasks are conducted onsite within schedule.
* Liaise and communicate the overall Program Manager and all associated stakeholders sharing updates and follow up on any network and budget concerns/requests that they may have.
* Draft shopping carts/purchase orders and following up on quarterly budget reconciliation.
* Manage projects within Scope (Quality), Schedule and Costs.
What experience is need for this role?
* CCNA/CCNP is essential.
* PMP or Prince2 certification required.
* Strong leadership abilities.
* Available for flexible working hours
* Advanced communication skills.
* Demonstrable organisational skills in a previous role.
Perks of the job:
* Competitive pro-rata salary on offer.
* Free parking.
* Subsidized canteen
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710
Job ID: BBBH10595