Senior Front End Engineer – Angular 2
As the Angular 2 specialist you will be working on enterprise level systems creating innovative solutions for an expanding service as a software organization offering exciting products to businesses. Due to on-going success and growth globally the Front end Developer will join an expanding team working with cutting edge technologies. This is primarily a hands-on development role, however the successful candidate will be a leader in training and up-skilling the team through the transition of large elements of the product to Angular 2. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technically excellent front end developer with Angular 2 experience to play a major role within the organization.
To apply for the Front end developer vacancy please send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front End Engineer:
• Develop efficient, reusable and performant UI code
• Integrate UI with back-end .NET systems
• Identify and address performance issues
• Lead the transition of our existing product to Angular 2
• Establish coding patterns and best practices and ensure other developers and squads are adhering to them
• Participate in code reviews and design workshops
• Collaborate with Product Designers to implement the next generation of products
• Conduct research and Proof of Concepts on emerging technologies
• Develop tests cases and write unit, integration and automation tests
• Work as part of a cross functional agile development team
Requirements for the Senior Front End Engineer:
• 5+ years of programming experience
• Strong knowledge and experience of web standards, HTML5, CSS 3 & Responsive Web Design
• Experience of cross-browser development techniques and previous experience trouble-shooting compatibility issue across browsers
• Experience with Material Design
• Experience with .NET MVC, C#, Python, Java, or C++ is preferable
• Experience with integration methodologies and tools such as SOAP and REST
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
• Proficient with GIT or other revision control system
• Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.