Graduate Software Developer
Based in Dublin and responsible for the development and support of the business applications. You love working in Agile teams where innovation and initiative are highly valued.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with our monthly release plan.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications to support dynamic business
• You build technical specifications and development estimates using iterative development practices from Scrum.
• You will be play a major part in delivering scrum iterations on time and to quality.
• From time to time provides level 3 production support on an as needed basis
We are looking for someone who has:
• A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College with relevant project or intern experience
• Can demonstrate a very good understanding of C# or Java including Web Services REST /SOAP
• We are using to TDD so exposure to unit and acceptance test development along with continuous integration is important.
• Good database development skills and understanding of logical design and SQL programming.
• A real passion for software development and new technologies
Personal Skills Requirements
• You have a strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
• You like results and takes ownership for tasks and overcomes obstacles
• Great problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively is key.
• Self-motivated, organised and customer focused.
• You value teamwork
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.