Project Manager-Kildare-Part time-12month FTC
Our client who develops and promotes an exciting sporting event now requires a project manager to come on board on a part time basis to work alongside their development team and be responsible for the management of their exciting new project.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Lead the planning and implementation of their new project.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements.
• Develop full scale project plans; plan and schedule project timelines.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff.
• Manage project budget.
• Manage project resource allocation.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Provide direction and support to project team.
• Quality assurance.
• 6+ years project management experience
• Experience in delivering large scale project with various stakeholders across numerous locations
• Mixture of both business and IT project delivery experience
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, organisational and documentation skills
• Experience working to deadlines in a time sensitive environment
• Ability to manage multiple sub projects simultaneously
Apply for this Project management role today via the link or contact Sarah Jane on 015367390/ Sarahjane(a)solasconsulting.ie.