HP|konnect are recruiting for a mid-level UX Designer to join a growing team within one or Ireland's largest financial companies based in Dublin.
The UX Designers will be joining a very well established Irish company who is a market leader in their financial field and working within the increasing Design team.
This company is passionate, forward thinking, great culture and great team spirits, also keen to further educate people’s skillsets
- Working as part of the Digital team building web and mobile solutions
- Designing & delivering solutions for customer facing Digital assets, Digital campaigns and Mobile Applications
- Collaboration with stakeholders
- Working on the full user experience, screen design and customer journeys
- Designing web content and customer journeys to support digital marketing campaigns
- Contributing to digital marketing projects
- An IT or Digital Media Degree
- 2-3 years UX Design experience
- User Research and usability design expertise
- Experience of building website
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about UX
- Able to work to deadlines, and under pressure at times
- Committed to deliver high standards and quality
- Experience with various web performance and analytical tools, would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of different stakeholders at different levels
- Able to present viable solutions and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- Lots of initiative
- Able to work on own or as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will also want to develop their skills through training and education
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.