My Client in Cork is currently looking for an experienced Windows System Administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract.
The Windows System Administrator will support and maintain the Windows Server by providing installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management and resolution of software and hardware issues.
A key part of the role will encompass compiling and reviewing technical processes and procedures to meet technical and regulatory standards of excellence.
* Act as an escalation point for customers.
* Compile and review technical processes and procedures to meet technical and regulatory standards of excellence.
* Support Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server platforms.
* Support Vmware Environments
* Support Citrix environment.
* Experience in supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server platforms.
* Experience in Vmware Environments an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.