Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be working on a diversity of projects for a wide range of high profile clients, with the option of choosing whether you focus more on the backend or frontend.
* 4+ years' experience with PHP
* Candidates with MVC framework experience such as Zend, Symfony, Laravel or Codeigniter will be prioritised
* Brownie points for proven experience with ExtJS, Angular, Backbone or Ember
* Experience with Git, PHPStorm, Jasmine or Siesta advantageous
* Android/iOS app development experience beneficial
* Unit testing with Jenkins beneficial
This company are dedicated to creating a pleasant, productive work environment, with regular social events from international meals to outdoors activities…or whatever other suggestions the employees have!
You will be given the opportunity to make regular contributions to better the product, and be expected to develop features based on their product roadmap.
For more information, send in your cv immediately and Sharon Riddell at Reperio will be in touch.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.