project manager, agile, PMP, PRINCE2
Our client is currently looking for an experienced project manager to join their ever expanding team. The project manager themselves will be based in Dundalk. The successful Project manager will be hired for a permanent role.
In this role the Project manager will be providing project management support to the management team in covering all aspects of managing and delivering various projects across the team and across functions and segments. Further to this the Project Manager will be working with senior colleagues from IT, Underwriting, Sales and Finance, the PM will own the end-to-end responsibility for delivery of the assigned project.
* Project manage a multi-disciplinary team comprising of a range of technical skills such as Solution
Architecture, Product Design, Software Engineering, Business Analysis, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
* Design the project and proactively monitor and control its overall progress against the
* Responsible for checking issues that may impact the project to ensure they are controlled effectively andunderstood by stakeholders, developing innovative solutions and initiating corrective action.
* Provide guidance and direction to work streams including Technical Analysis, Application
Development, Infrastructure and QA Testing.
* Work with the experts to define business requirements and realistic
* Experience of Agile/SCRUM methodologies would be advantageous
* Experience of migrating from legacy systems in a financial marketplace would be helpful
* A minimum of 6 years of project management experience of similar scale and intricacy
* Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT
* Project Management Certification such as Prince 2
If interested in this position please APPLY now
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.