Senior .Net Developer – NEW Requirement
Our client is a leading multinational in there industry and have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being a well established with a global presence. Our client is building the next generation solution. The new application set is being developed using MS-stack (asp.net / MVC / .net / SQL server) , and will be rolled out globally. Our client has a strong reputation as being the top choice amongst there clients. There solutions have had a massive impact on successful businesses. We have an opportunity as a Senior .Net developer based in the Dublin Technology Development Centre to join the team. To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531
• Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks.
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
• Work with data modelling team in defining DB schemas and interfaces.
• Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
• At least 5+ years experience of developing enterprise-class applications (.Net 4.0 - .Net 4.5)
• WCF / Soap / Rest
• ASP.net MVC
• Unit test, Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
• SQL server 2008 development (sproc development)
• JQuery, KnockoutJS
• Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.