T24 Payments & Treasury Operations Specialist for a position based in Dublin. You will work closely with a designated project team to embed a new Core Banking system. The successful candidate will also be a key part of training on all aspects of the system to a number of different users. Work closely in a team of 12 reporting directly to the EMEA coordinator. Previous T24 is an advantage but not essential once you have strong payments experience.
- Supporting the business implementation of the new T24 system
- Support the design of the training for the business teams to ensure successful implementation
- Create and document Standing Operating Procedures for T24 system
- Work with the team on Product set up in UAT and in preparation for Production
- Create and document user acceptance test cases
- Be actively involved in completing user acceptance testing
- Work with project team on any defects identified to ensure they are correctly documented and understood
- Work with the project team and the T24 team on any Change request documents Post support for TPS/T24/TCIB payment processing
- Work closely across departments to insure a smooth process
What you will need to have:
- 10 years’ experience in Payments role in Banking with experience as a Payments Subject Matter Expert.
- Must have previous SWIFT, FX, Money Markets, payments processing experience.
- Previous project experience linked to a core banking system replacement
- Payments & Treasury Subject Matter Expert - understanding the whole payments flow through a business is essential
- T24 payments experience – FT, SEPA, Treasury Trader, Any exposure to TPS a distinct advantage
- Payments reconciliations & investigations knowledge desirable.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere and deliver outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines.
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al Keogh on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations