realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for several Oracle Developers for contract roles in Cork City. These contracts are 6 months to begin with and would suit mid-level Oracle Developers who are interested in making a move towards contracting.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Requirements analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Delivery of application developments using standard Oracle development methodologies
• Cooperating on design and development with other developers within a team
• Adhering to applicable design, development, test and Q/A procedures
• Bug Fixing and Enhancement Implementation
• Communication of designs to management and developers
• 4+ years commercial development and support experience in Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g based applications
• Proficient in SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures, UNIX shell scripting and Oracle Forms 10g
• Ability to write performant SQL and PLSQL essential
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials 11i (AR/AP/GL), Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports 10g, Java, PReS (Document composition language), IBM WebSphere Data Interchange would be an advantage
• Experience of Tools such as SQL*PLUS, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL*LOADER, Redwood Explorer
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and I will call you.
I look forward to hearing from you.