Java Developer Galway
Immediate requirement for an experienced Java Developer to join the team of a well-known and international financial services provider in Galway. This position is going to be a part of application support team.
Overview of your role as a Java Developer
* Analyse production issue and provide fixes to make it function as designed. Activities include problem analysis, correction and testing, problem resolution and documentation.
* Troubleshooting to identify root cause in case of Production problems, immediate temporary resolution of an issue and implementation of the solution/ work-around, providing a permanent fix of an issue, analysis and response to queries from business or end users.
* Manages the system administration activities in support of ongoing operations
Key Skills & Background Experience
* Solid hands-on experience in Java/J2EE Technology.
* Hands-on experience in production support or development activities
* MS/SQL Server
* Ability to travel within eastern Europe for short trips when required
The role offers a highly competitive salary in the region of 60K + benefits to include pension, healthcare, life assurance, education support +++
Next Step.. Apply today with CV to Edward Bennett Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle
Edward Bennett | 01 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org