Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business?
At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
IT Systems Administrator:
We currently require an experienced, motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individual to support out IT Department. This Role, which will be based in Collooney, Co. Sligo, will include providing 1st and 2 nd level support across all B.Braun locations in Ireland which currently encompasses Dublin (2 Sites), Sligo, Galway and Longford.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
The individual will participate in technical training and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. The individual will ensure that System Hardware, Operating Systems, Software Systems and related procedures adhere to organizational values and Corporate Company Policy
Role & Responsibilities:
- Upgrades, installs and troubleshoots networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- Maintains inventory of all IT Hardware/Software as well as the documentation of all IT processes.
- Imaging of Client Machines and Servers using Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Management of B.Braun’s internal IT ticketing system (ServiceNow).
- Daily checks of all Backups across all locations.
- Constant monitoring of Antivirus Application.
- Setup and configuration of Company iPhone and iPad devices (MDM).
- Provide support and advice to Company colleagues on all aspects of IT.
- Carries out all duties as advised by the IT Manager in a timely and professional manner.
- The ability and willingness to travel to all BBraun locations within Ireland
is an essential part of this role. While this role will primarily be based at our Hospicare Production facility in Collooney Co. Sligo, the role will also require travel and overnight stays at any of our Sites throughout Ireland.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- ICT Qualification to Degree level .
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Good analytical, strong administrative and time management skills are essential.
- Experience within a large and expanding Microsoft Networking environment.
- Experience of Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows Server 2008 Operating Systems.
- Experience of implementing and supporting MS Windows 10, MS Server 2012, MS Server 2016 and Office 365 a distinct advantage.
- SAP Admin experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually.
- Ability to recognize any potential IT problems and to deal efficiently and effectively with same.
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours from time to time.
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate within the ICT/Computer Science or related field.
- Previous experience in customer support, computer operations, system administration, or related area.
- MCSE or MCP qualification, though desirable is not essential.
- Motivated to advance in their profession.
- Must have own car and clean full driving license.
Our Offer - Excellent Salary and Benefits - B.Braun is an equal opportunities employer