This company are global leaders in digital device innovation, they are passionate about their products and making their mark in this industry. They are currently seeking an IT Risk Analyst – to join their team based in Cork. The main purpose of this role is Develop risk management strategies that align with business goals and operations and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and data.
- The person will Identify and document business risks.
- Coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities and threats using repeatable risk assessment methodologies and processes.
- Producing and analyzing output from infrastructure, database, data classifications or web application vulnerability assessments and developing spreadsheets, diagrams, Word documents and reports as requested.
- Identify, document IT security requirements to technology managers and business owners to remediate significant risks and achieve desired levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability based on internal policies and industry best practices
- Communicate effectively with management, engineers, customers and others regarding the need of information security and in the implementation and maintenance of appropriate controls to mitigate significant risks.
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor information technology risk by performing independent hands-on risk assessments. Includes both in house systems and vendor based solutions covering Information Security, Business Continuity and compliance risk.
- Develop an overall risk management strategy for new or existing services with key business stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and at least 3-5 years of experience in one of the following functions: Corporate/Risk Governance, Compliance, Project Management or related areas.
- 3 years of security, information technology or technology risk management related work experience.
Get in touch today if this is something you are interested in!